Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My sweet tooth ;)



I love Mondays and I always can't wait to get back to Ljubljana. I simply love this small city that used to be the whole world to me when I moved in as a student. Wow, 15 years allready. Almost half of my life! ;)
I love spending quality time for myself, but I also love going out. The old part of Ljubljana is just attractive, picturesque and vibrant with a lot of great places for your sweet tooth ;)
If you love Macarons as much as I do, then you really need to visit Café / Bistro / Deli Zvezda in the heart of Ljubljana. They have the most delicious pastry.



These flavours are my top picks. Vanilla, pistachio and rose. Enjoy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute pillow cases for your little ones!

 When I was a child, my mamma made me every year for my birthday a pillowcase with number of my age sewn on it. After all these years, I sti...