Sunday, November 6, 2022

Cute pillow cases for your little ones!

 When I was a child, my mamma made me every year for my birthday a pillowcase with number of my age sewn on it. After all these years, I still have them and still love them. That's why I decided to start sewing pillow cases with handpained designes, first giving them as gifts to my friends and family, now the love has grown and they are available to order! If you wish to contact me to order, you can send me message on my Facebook page (click here) or contact me on Instagram (click here) ust click here, and we'll talk over the details.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute pillow cases for your little ones!

 When I was a child, my mamma made me every year for my birthday a pillowcase with number of my age sewn on it. After all these years, I sti...