Monday, July 10, 2017

Pinky and the brain and Pinker-bell?

Funny names for a nailpolish and a lipstick, right? :) But it drew my attention!

I love summer colours! Don't you? Besides coral, I was also looking for a nice magenta lipstick and nailpolish, that would go well with the emerald colour and summer whites that I love to wear.

My priority was a brand, where I can get both for a decent price and a nailpolish that dries fast and one layer of it is suficcient.


First I've found a lipstick, Catrice - Pinker-bell, and when I tried it out, to see if it fits my skin tone too, I bought a nailpolish as well. They go perfectly together and the price was a bargain!
I'm always in a hurry with my manicure, so I really like nailpolishes that look ok, applied in only one coat and Catrice - Pinky and the brain has it all and suits me just well. If you want, use a top coat, it will stay on longer. Or even better… When I have few more minutes to play, I use Catrice silk matt top coat and it looks so much better than glossy!





You can purchase nailpolish and lipstick in one of the DM (German site) stores or in one of the Müller (German site) stores.

Feel free to leave a comment below or even a photo how you styled it or maybe did a nail art?! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute pillow cases for your little ones!

 When I was a child, my mamma made me every year for my birthday a pillowcase with number of my age sewn on it. After all these years, I sti...