Monday, May 21, 2018

Pretty ballerinas Ursanina ;)

Do you travel a lot? Are you a teacher? Do you walk a lot at work? Does your feet want and need to breathe?


I do love my feet to feel comfortable and I always struggle to find that good pair of shoes that I can wear all day without complaining how my feet hurt and take them everywhere I go just in case I need to put something cosy on my feet. At the Christmas fair, which I love to explore every year and see new things from local craftsmen, I noticed beautiful, colourful felt slippers and decided to check out the Ursanina webpage (← click the link and start exploring).


What drew my attention were ballerina flats 😍 in wide variety option of colours and a clip on flowers! Which means, you can change it anytime, use it as hair decoration as well, or clip it on cardigan, on purse,... you name it ;)


Ballerinas are made of colorful fabric, with a 100% woolen sole inside which is an outstanding insulator! That means it will give a nice cooling effect in summer days and nice warming feeling in colder days!

If you are worried, how to clean them, it's easy. You can wash them in washing machine, but make sure you use wool programme (cold water) and gentle wool detergent, something like Perwool. I use it for all my woolen clothes, slippers and shoes. Just make sure you don't wear them in rainy days. ;)

I hope you will enjoy them wearing as much as I do 😍 and please feel welcome to comment how you like to wear them, or if you haven't got them yet, just ask, I will gladly help you out and answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute pillow cases for your little ones!

 When I was a child, my mamma made me every year for my birthday a pillowcase with number of my age sewn on it. After all these years, I sti...