Saturday, May 19, 2018

The hunt for quality and easy to use hairproducts



I get a lot of questions about my hair, that's why I decided to write a blog about products I use. Yes, it's all mine and natural colour. I don't use any hair dyes and I cut them every month around 2cm and once or twice, sometimes 3 times per year around 20cm.

My hair is about 1m long and went through hormone imbalance, pregnancy hair loss, dandruff, stress, unsufficient care because of lack of time and now it needs a lot of love and attention 😉


I tried with all kinds of shampoos and currently I'm extremely satisfied with three of them! First is Naturavit anti-dandruff creamshampoo ( Click here and check it out), which is available in all DM stores across Slovenija or you can order it online. 


Then there's Rausch shampoo ( Check out the link), which is available in all Müller stores in Europe, and L'Angelica (← Check out their home page) Almond and royal yelly shampoo which is available in all Müller stores and also in all DM stores in Europe. If you don't have any Müller shops nearby, you can order from Müller online shop (← Check out their website)! 


When I shampoo and rinse my hair, I love to apply the Christali Argan oil in spray or oil. I personally prefer oil, because hair gets much smoother, they are so much easyer to comb (long hair get soooooo tangled!!!) and that smell and glow just makes me fell happy 😍


Besides the argan oil, I also use coconut, buriti oil on daily basis and apply it on dry hair in the morning when I leave the house in a hurry. It's so much easyer to comb long hair, it will will give you wonderful glow and your hair will smell like summer and coconuts 😉 Oil is available in all DM stores in Europe. By the way, it's labeled vegan. Try it! You won't regret, I promise! And a hint... Basket of all those products I mentioned could also be a really nice gift to someone with longer hair! 


I alreaddy blogged about L'Angelica products and you can read all about it here (click the link).
Do you have any questions? Want to tell me how you use it? Feel free to leave a comment below! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute pillow cases for your little ones!

 When I was a child, my mamma made me every year for my birthday a pillowcase with number of my age sewn on it. After all these years, I sti...