Sunday, May 6, 2018

The refreshing scent of Acqua Colonia

I get many compliments on the scent I am wearing, thank you! So I've decided to write a short post about the one I wear in warmer weather and summer days. I often memorize scents I come across on daily basis and whenever I sense it, it brings back vivid memories of places or people I came across in past. Somehow like Marcel Proust describes involuntary memory in his novel »In search of lost time«.

Through years I've also been doing experiments and researches on aromatherapy, trying to find a nonagressive, pleasent scent that would keep me focused on my goals and make me feel relaxed and comfortable. Since I love the taste of lime, which is really refreshing, especially in summer, I decided to test the lime fragarance of Acqua Colonia few years ago and I like it so much, I still use it now! It's gender neutral fragrance, so it's suitable for either man or a woman! 

At first I was in doubt, since many fragarances fade, but this one I assure you, will stay all day. Spray it on clothes and it will last even longer or spray it on curtains if you want that pleasant smell in your house! All the collection of Acqua Colonia (← click the link) was carefully mixed and it does work on your senses!

In summer I like to have refreshing aroma tissues in my purse and Acqua Colonia also offers those in different scents. I chose the lime & nutmeg and pink pepper & grapefruit.

If you are interested in visiting the 4711 House of Fragrances (← click the link) or even create your own cologne, check out the link and visit them in Köln, Germany.


If you have decided to try it out, leave a comment and do let me know what you think about it. I'm almost sure you'll find the one for you in the collection. In Europe, they are available in all Müller stores (check the link for your nearest store), or order it on Amazon or eBay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute pillow cases for your little ones!

 When I was a child, my mamma made me every year for my birthday a pillowcase with number of my age sewn on it. After all these years, I sti...